RE: What would I call this?

Subject: RE: What would I call this?
From: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:23:13 -0400

At 04:14 PM 05/31/2000 -0500, Melissa Girardot books -at- paulding-net -dot- com wrote:

...Some time ago, I found myself writing training manuals
concerning the mainframe programs I used in my clerical jobs
right down to "press this key to get this result". I'd like to be
able to include these manuals on my resume, but I honestly
don't know what to call them, or whether they would even be
applicable to any tech writing jobs I might apply for...

I've always referred to them as in-house training manuals.

"Scottie"
(The Scottish Terrier Lover)