RE: Lazy marketeers [was (No Subject)]

Subject: RE: Lazy marketeers [was (No Subject)]
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 19:49:31 -0400

While others have made the point that this *is* research of a kind, I'll
offer a different argument: you both work for the same company. If what
she's doing benefits the company and the ultimate release of the product,
who cares whether she's taking shortcuts? In some companies, they call
that "efficiency," because why should she duplicate your work?

As for the crashing problem, I'd suggest that you try exporting as other
formats that Word can read, such as RTF, WordPerfect, or even plain text,
if it's still readable after that. FrameMaker shouldn't be crashing on
export, but I've encountered that problem myself, so I know it's hard to
work around. Have you tried using the Clipboard instead of exporting?

Hope this helps,
----->Mike

Internet: stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com AOL: MStockman
AOL Instant Messenger: MStockman