Re: marketing chick

Subject: Re: marketing chick
From: Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net>
To: Christi <christi -at- sageinst -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 20:39:19 -0500

Christi my dear, I spoke to a crowd at the STC conference about "Making the Move
to Marketing." Currently (ugh, do I sound pathetic or what???) I am updating my
very dated web site and I will downloadable material from our session, there are
reference books listed and what we talked about. I would encourage you to
participate in the STC MarCom SIG, get their newsletter, and join the list, you
may get helpful information from them as well.

Check my site in a couple of days for that info. Follow the STC Conference link.
--
Michele

michele e. davis
612-824-3516 voice