Janice Gelb's sig file

Subject: Janice Gelb's sig file
From: Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 09:03:53 -0500

I have been flamed for being naive, and I want to point that out. Janice
gracefully educated me to the fact that companies require their captive
employee's to add a pro forma statement in their sig lines. I'm 35, I
have been a consultant since I was 23 and fresh out of college. I worked
for my college daily newspaper for 5 years, and besides that stint I
have never been a captive employee. Nor am I new to the internet. I was
doing stand-up training in 1989 for a large news clearinghouse that was
using the latest technologies, no more Atex machines for them!

Now, I'm willing to admit that my comment came out because of my naiveté
about the rules and regulations that captive employee's are up against.
So, please stop accusing me of "having a bad day," "taking out my
editorial anger on janice," etc...

Michele
--
michele e. davis