RE: FrameMaker 6.0 and Post Script Driver Problems - HELP

Subject: RE: FrameMaker 6.0 and Post Script Driver Problems - HELP
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "'Margaret Mall'" <Margaret -dot- Mall -at- ttimail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:05:59 -0400

Nope. Works Fine in Win98 with TTFs.

You need to install the PS driver for your OS. This PS driver needs to be
installed using the Distiller PPD. Set the printer to print only to a file.

When in FrameMaker, set the Adobe Distiller PS printer as the default. Use
no other printer. Use only the Distiller printer instance.

Use File|Print to create a *.PS or *.PRN file and then open Distiller to
create the PDF from the printfile. Alternatively, and only if you have made
sure to set the Distiller PS printer as the default, you can use File|Save
as PDF to create the PDF.

Are you doing these things?

Best regards,

Sean