Re: Should we hire this guy?

Subject: Re: Should we hire this guy?
From: Penny Staples <pstaples -at- airwire -dot- com>
To: Dave Neufeld <Dave_Neufeld -at- spectrumsignal -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 14:05:30 -0500

Depends.

- How desparate are you to hire a writer, and is he the best of the applicants?
- Does he seem to have the right attitude?
i.e., knows he doesn't know everything and seems keen to learn.
- Do you have any smaller things you could start him on while you train him?
- Do you have anyone who has time to nurse him along as he learns?

Regards,

Penny Staples
staplesp -at- airwire -dot- com