Documentation Plan

Subject: Documentation Plan
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: Techwriter List <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 16:56:44 -0500

Phew! I just finished sending copies of my documentation plan PDF file
to over 60 people! The only way I could seem to do it was one by one,
and I was zoning out by the end of the list. So, if anyone got my cheery
little note but no attached file, please let me know and I'll try again.
For those of you who got two copies, I apologize.

Also, Karla Saari Kitalong: when I replied to your message, I got a
"user unknown" return. Please send me an email address, and I'll be
happy to forward the PDF file to you.

I'm amazed by the response, and I hope that some of the elements of the
plan will prove useful. I sent a copy to Eric for posting on the web
site if he thought it looked good enough.

Thanks for your interest,
Jo