RE: Has anyone used JavaDoc?

Subject: RE: Has anyone used JavaDoc?
From: Pam Mandel <pmandel -at- nimble -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 15:19:24 -0700

I haven't actually used it yet, but we started doing some training and
planning to incorporate it in to our docs projects. One of the devs had a
great idea though - all those comments hog space on your local drive. If you
can the generation of the JavaDoc files to be part of the build process, the
files can be generated automatically. That saves lots of time - the comments
will always be up to date and you can use that extra time pestering the devs
to actually document their code :-)