Tools: Acrobat add-ins

Subject: Tools: Acrobat add-ins
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "Cel (E-mail)" <copyediting-l -at- listserv -dot- indiana -dot- edu>, "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:17:09 -0400

[Cross-posted to copyediting-l and techwr-l]

Since many of use Adobe Acrobat to create PDF files, I thought I'd post this
to both lists. The May 2000 issue of _Publish_ (www.publish.com, though I
haven't checked whether the full article is up on their Web site) includes a
5-page "buyer's guide" article on plugins for use with Acrobat. I hope one
or more of these tools will save someone some grief in the future.

geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Ediot (ed' e ut) n. A person (usually an engineer) who, after giving you
material to edit, continues revising that same material without informing
you. -- Kimberlee Davis