RoboHelp vs. ForeHelp

Subject: RoboHelp vs. ForeHelp
From: "Tony Adler" <Tadler -at- dmpnet -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- co" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:16:40 -0500

Hello,

I am new to this group and want to thank you for allowing me to participate.

Our company is currently developing a new piece of software and have decided
to embrace a new help authoring tool. This tool must allow us to maintain a
help file and written documentation with the same content. In the past we
have used HelpBreeze and have found it difficult to use. We are now looking
at RoboHelp and ForeHelp. I have heard good things about both of these
products which is making it difficult to make a decision. Any comments or
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Tony Adler
Product Specifier