RE: Client from Hell redux

Subject: RE: Client from Hell redux
From: "Jessica N. Lange" <jlange -at- oee -dot- com>
To: "TechWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:51:55 -0400

Ron,

The June issue of the STC magazine "intercom" has an
excellent article by Lori Lathrop that addresses this very
issue: "Knowing When to Bail Out". She talks about a project
she was involved with -- sounds like it was with *your* client! --
and points out numerous "red flags," tells what she actually
did, and suggest what she could have done differently.
This might be worth getting hold of, if not to help with this
client, but for future reference.

Jessica