RE: Structure vs. Substance?

Subject: RE: Structure vs. Substance?
From: "Jason A. Czekalski" <topsidefarm -at- mva -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L digest <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:43:54 -0700

From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com> wrote:

<< As I said before, on any project, get the information and content
right,
and then we can talk about having fun with processes. >>

Mike, I think you have this backwards. I have to agree with Stephen
MacDonald on this one. In my experience, when good prcesses were in
place, information seems to flow to the appropriate places at the
appropriate times. SME's don't have to spoon feed me, and I don't waste
time chasing them.

Yes, there are times when processes fail. But more often than not, it
was not the process that failed, it's a case of someone didn't follow
through.

Jason