Frame question

Subject: Frame question
From: "Sierra Godfrey" <kittenbreath -at- hotbot -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:47:33 -0700

Frame experts:

I am still learning every little bit of Framemaker, so forgive me for such a question.

I am playing around with corss-references, because my document contains numerous references to figures and sections and other chapters.

My question is: When I change a title or header, when does the cross reference update?

Example: I created a cross reference for the paragraph tag "Figure 1: Emitter indicators". I changed the name of the Figure name then to "Figure 1: 5511 Emitter Indicators". So when does the reference update to show this new name?

Thanks,
Sierra

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com