Re: Screening Questions for Tech Writers and Associate Professors

Subject: Re: Screening Questions for Tech Writers and Associate Professors
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Sarah Bane <Sarah -dot- Bane -at- ProphetLine -dot- Com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:16:39 -0700 (PDT)

Trivia? Since I was the one who suggested it, here's why I suggested
it...

I walked into a department at a previous contract and asked a writer I was
sharing an office with "What style guides do you guys follow?"

"Style guide?"

> Trivia questions like naming style guides strike me as minimally useful.
> Let's give the candidate credit for being able to use whichever style
> guide
> the office follows.

=====
John Posada
jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com