RE: where's my font?

Subject: RE: where's my font?
From: "Susan Ahrenhold" <sahrenhold -at- winspc -dot- com>
To: "'Benzi Schreiber'" <benzi -at- tradeum -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:28:44 -0400

>I just discovered that my system doesn't contain the Helvetica font. I have
>Frame and ATM installed, but can't seem to find Helvetica anywhere -- not
on
>the Frame/ATM CD, not in the Fonts menu of the Control Panel.

I have an interesting piece of news for you. Linotype Helle (who designed
Helvetica) no longer distributes it as a stand-alone.
If you wish to purchase the font, the new version of this font is called
Neue Helvetica, and you can get it from Adobe at:
http://www.adobe.com/type/. Scan the font list.

We have an old purchased version onsite, but we are redesigning our
documents so that our base font is no longer one that is not available.