Interview Questions for PM

Subject: Interview Questions for PM
From: Pam Mandel <pmandel -at- nimble -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 17:49:12 -0700

Y'all have a lot of opinions, I know you can help.
I'm the tech doc manager for a start-up. We are interviewing for PM
candidates. I'm new to this, but I know I want the PM's to be making sure
that documentation is in the specs, that my writers are integrated in to the
development process, and that engineers understand that part of their
responsibility is to contribute to the feedback loop.
With that in mind, what does a tech doc manager ask a PM in an interview?
Thanks.

PM