Intern Advice

Subject: Intern Advice
From: AhujaRasil -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:08:33 EDT

Hi, there!

I just got the good news - I'm getting an intern!
But I've never had an intern before and I don't know what I'm going to do
with him!
:)

Our group has never had a TW intern before so I need advice on how to
structure the program for him so that he gets the most out of this. He is a
Secondary school English teacher who wants to get into technical writing. So
to me he's almost like a peer and he's probably also a few years older than
me. I don't want to offend him and I'd like to help him break into the field.

I'm on digest so please cc me on your responses.

Thanks in advance!
~Rasil