RE: Tech Writer screening questions)

Subject: RE: Tech Writer screening questions)
From: "Wally Glassett" <wallyg99 -at- home -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 07:30:38 -0700

Peter's comments are valid. In addition, you should always incorporate in
the state where your business is located and where your primary business
activities take place. Incorporating in a state such as Delaware, Nevada or
Oregon where the initial incorporation costs are low can end up costing you
lots of money and time in the long run. California has some stiff penalties
if you try to pass yourself off as an out of state business when your main
business activities are in California. It is much better to incorporate in
your home state. Playing the "Delaware" game is only for the bigger
companies.

Wally Glassett
Tech Doc-It, Inc.
wallyg99 -at- home -dot- net