Re: Tech Writer screening questions)

Subject: Re: Tech Writer screening questions)
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:50:16 -0700

"Elna Tymes" <etymes -at- lts -dot- com> wrote:

>I highly recommend 'playing the Delaware game.'

I might add: incorporation in Delaware is a popular route for
non-Americans, too. A corporate lawyer tells me that
incorporation in Delaware is much smoother and faster than any of
the alternatives if you're dealing from outside the USA.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"Sing Oak and Ash and Thorn,