Re: [2] Intermediate tool (Word > FrameMaker)

Subject: Re: [2] Intermediate tool (Word > FrameMaker)
From: "Rowena Hart" <rhart -at- xcert -dot- com>
To: "TechDoc List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:10:43 -0700

Hi all,

I should have been more specific in my original
post. Please, please, please ... do not write to
tell me that our developers just aren't intelligent
or well-trained enough to use Word. As I said,
we've been working with Word for a while and it
isn't meeting our needs wrt templates and other
formatting issues.

All I'm looking for is suggestions for other tools
to use. The only other decent tool I've used is
PageMaker, and that was a few years ago. I'm
asking for your input because I thought that another
intermediate tool may have entered the market in
recent years.

Thanks,

Rowena