RE: Framemaker - Trial

Subject: RE: Framemaker - Trial
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:45:05 -0400

Hallo:

If Adobe Europe failed you, try getting a copy of the book "FrameMaker 5.5.6
for Dummies," by Sarah O'Keefe and IDG Books. It has a copy of FrameMaker
demo on the included CD, though it is a version behind now and I'm not sure
which platforms other than Windows are included on that CD.

Best regards,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com