Re: SHED Images in RoboHelp

Subject: Re: SHED Images in RoboHelp
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com>
To: Techwr-L post <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:42:07 -0700

Prerna Taneja wrote:

> ...is there some way to update the Shg file to reflect the
> changes made to the associated bmp file?

In older versions of SHED, use Ctrl+V to paste the new image (previously copied to the Windows clipboard) over the old one.

Later versions include a "replace" command for precisely what you're trying to do. (It's on the Edit menu, if I remember correctly).

Once you update the image by either method, you can adjust the boundaries and other characteristics of existing hotspots, add new hotspots, and delete obsolete hotspots as needed.

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 3, still the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

Now including options for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes, too!