Re: Recruiting Story

Subject: Re: Recruiting Story
From: "Stan Xhiao" <mrlukeplease -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:10:51 CDT

About a year ago, a recruiter who wanted to place me told me to cut two jobs completely from my resume, and change the title on two others from Senior to Junior technical writer--he explained that I would stand a better chance of getting the job if I followed his suggestions.

I told him he would have better success with a chimpanzee.