Interviewing a technical writer -- questions?

Subject: Interviewing a technical writer -- questions?
From: Susan Pearson <spearson -at- espial -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:55:46 -0400

Hello,

Today, I have the privilege of sitting in on a tech. writer interview --
my first ever. Can anybody provide me with some questions I should ask,
aside from the standard questions I've been given by HR. I guess I'm
looking for questions more specific to tech. writing. I really have no
idea what I should be asking, b/c I've only ever worked by myself as a
tech. writer, and I've never sat in the 'hot seat' myself (I was
fortunate to know the ppl I worked for beforehand, so an interview
wasn't necessary).

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Susie Pearson