RE: SUMMARY: Re: "Print on demand" and "Docutech"

Subject: RE: SUMMARY: Re: "Print on demand" and "Docutech"
From: Lief Erickson <lerickson -at- mqsoftware -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:47:00 -0500

Sierra Godfrey isn't getting color in her PDF files...

<<I am preparing a manual to go to print, and I am sending our printers PDF
files, properly distilled according to their Docuprint specs. But my color
photos do not come out in color in the PDF!>>

Lief Erickson responds:

When you create the postscript file, which I assume you do before
distilling, are you printing color or black & white? This setting is part of
your printer instance...not in Distiller.

-Lief Erickson
IBM Certified Expert - MQSeries
Sr. Technical Writer
MQSoftware, Inc.