RE: Interview Techniques

Subject: RE: Interview Techniques
From: "Guy A. McDonald" <guy -at- nstci -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:22:02 -0500

> I go back through the ScreenCam movie, and most of the time, the
> first draft
> of the documentation is a snap.

Thanks! Unfortunately, the product you recommend has some troubles operating
under the Win 98/NT/2000 environments.

Do you know of another product that is similar in functionality?

Guy
----------------------//from the Lotus web site

ScreenCam and Win98

We are encountering some problems with ScreenCam when used on Microsoft's
Win 98 operating system. As best as we can tell it is related to certain
video cards driver/chip set manufacturers that have not developed to
completely comply with MS recommendations and standards. We've been trying
to pin this down and as soon as we have, will work on resolving this issue.

ScreenCam and Win2000
ScreenCam for Windows NT 4.0 cannot be installed on WIN 2000. WIN2000
support for ScreenCam requires technical changes that while defined, are not
yet underway. Lotus will make every effort to provide this support in a a
manner that is consistent with customer demand.