conversion javascript

Subject: conversion javascript
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:49:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, guys...I usualy don't pass on links to utilities I find on the
web, but this one is very useful.

Keep in mind that it is to a javascript collection site and I have no
stake in the site.

-----------------

Equivalents -> RGB to Hex

http://equivalents.javascriptsource.com/rgb-to-hex.html

6.21 KB * Uploaded June 29 2000

Converts the RGB (Red, Green, Blue) value you enter to its
appropriate HTML hexademical value. Allows you to use the same color
on a web page and in a graphics editor program.

=====
John Posada
jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
john -at- tdandw -dot- com