re: Demos and Wizards

Subject: re: Demos and Wizards
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:14 -0500

" I have a new position at my company, Group 1 Software. As part of my
> responsibilities, I must evaluate and recommend software that enables
> us to produce web-enabled training, multi-media demos, and GUI product
> "wizards"."

Authorware. I use it for demos, CBTs, WBTs, and software simulations. If you
are wanting to create a wizard inside of a program, you can probably make it
swing with ActiveX controls, but you're better off embedding the wizard in the
program (i.e. doing it in VB).

If you need any additional information concerning this, feel free to contact me
off list because I've have extensive experience with this stuff.

-jp

Teknekron Infoswitch is now e-talk Corporation. Visit our website at www.e-talkcorp.com.