RE: Date format

Subject: RE: Date format
From: "MacLemale, Laura A. (LNG-MBC)" <Laura -dot- A -dot- MacLemale -at- bender -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:36:52 -0400

Hi Gilda:

We use the lower case letter format for dates, because lower case
letterforms tend to be more immediately recognizable (for whatever reasons)
visually.

I'm a day behind because I'm on digest, but I hope this is helpful!

Regards,

Laura A. MacLemale
Technical Communications Coordinator
Matthew Bender, part of LEXIS Publishing
1275 Broadway
Albany, NY 12204
Phone (518) 487-3465
Fax (518) 487-3681
Laura -dot- A -dot- MacLemale -at- bender -dot- com