RoboHelp or ForeHelp?

Subject: RoboHelp or ForeHelp?
From: "Cynthia KILMER" <cynthia_kilmer -at- effix -dot- fr>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:23:30 +0200

I am interested in finding out more about the online help formatting tool RoboHelp (versus ForeHelp).

I am familiar with ForeHelp and know that it is compatible with FrameMaker and Word (first converted into RTF). I know that RoboHelp is the industry standard for online help formatting. Why?

I would like to know more about the advantages and disadvantages of RoboHelp from users experienced with this tool.

Thank you for your input.