Re: Interviews From Heck

Subject: Re: Interviews From Heck
From: Glen Warner <gdwarner -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:01:24 -0700

Jeff Hanvey <jewahe -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

> Which is worse? An explosive interview or a slowly
> imploding one? You be the judge:

(*snip* amazing story)

Wow, Jeff --! If given a choice of going through my weird interview,
your interview, and joining the party in the morgue, I think I'd take
the morgue!

Pizza, anyone ...?

--gdw

Obligatory .sig:

"The primary function of the design engineer is to make things
difficult for the fabricator and impossible for the serviceman."