Re: New XML mailing list

From: Michael Smith <smith -at- io -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:34:01 -0500

On Friday, June 30, 2000, Shelly Hoose wrote:

> Is this list [XML-DOC] appropriate for those transitioning from regular
> Frame to Frame w/ SGML?

Yes, absolutely. From what I've seen, that's a real common path.

I'm sure that when we've got more subscribers signed up for the
list, you'll find it to be a great way to discuss specifics about
moving to Frame+SGML with writers in other shops that are making a
similar transition.

If you have any specific question now, I strongly encourage you to
go ahead and subscribe and post them to the XML-DOC. I'm sure
we've already got a few other Frame+SGML users subscribing, and
the only way to really get the list going and make it useful to
get some good, focused discussions going on it.

-- Mike Smith

--
Michael Smith ... xml-doc-owner -at- egroups -dot- com
Moderator,