Re: Page Layout

Subject: Re: Page Layout
From: "Madeline Bechtold" <talking_rain -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:18:15 PDT

I'd like to know this, too! A few days ago I checked the techwr-l archives on this very topic but couldn't find anything.

Gilding the lily just a little, if anyone has any recommendations on page layout resources specific to MS Word (2000)... TIA!

To Chasity: No need to apologize for being a newbie. In the overall scheme of things, there ain't nobody here but us newbies :)

Cheers,

Madeline Bechtold
talking_rain -at- hotmail -dot- com