Proposal Software

Subject: Proposal Software
From: "Laura Scharf" <paisleyscharf -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 23:10:44 GMT

Hi,

I'm pretty new to the list and I'm hoping that someone out there can give me some advice. I'm a junior technical writer at a Canadian telecom. company and I also write bids and proposals. We're looking into investing in a proposal software package and I'm just starting to research a few. I know that this isn't in the usual technical writer "vein", but I was hoping that someone on the list was familiar with a good proposal software package and could recommend one or two to me. Also, if anyone knows of any to avoid, I'd appreciate that information, too.

Thanks!
Laura Scharf