Re: Converting large volume of Word documents to HTML

Subject: Re: Converting large volume of Word documents to HTML
From: Linda Moore <lhmoore -at- pobox -dot- com>
To: Chris Knight <cknight -at- attcanada -dot- ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 03:51:02 -0700

I too had to save to buy HTML Transit for $500 but I thought that's OK, because
the upgrades cost only $99. When I went to upgrade I was told the upgrade cost
was $1000. The company was completely unwilling to budge on this. This is the
first time that any software company has increased it prices 10 fold. Needless
to say as a consultant, I will not be upgrading my personal copy nor will I be
recommending this software any longer. Personally, I think InfoAccess has shot
themselves in the foot by this unprecedented move. At least two software mail
order houses have decided not to carry HTML any longer.

Linda Moore
Linda Moore & Associates
214 - 342 - 8833