Re: Interviews From Heck

Subject: Re: Interviews From Heck
From: "Jeff Hanvey" <jewahe -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "Glen Warner" <gdwarner -at- ricochet -dot- net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:10:09 -0500

>Just in case you thought you did poorly in an interview, read these
> 35 anecdotes. These are from executives who actually conducted
> these interviews.

I've seen these lists before...In fact, I just got it again from a humor
list recently. It is supposed a compilation of the strangest things that
have happened in job interviews. It has circulated around the web for so
long that I wonder about its true nature...

Jeff Hanvey
Memphis, TN

"The worst is not, so long as we can say 'This is the worst.'" (King Lear)

http://im.yahoo.com