Re: Looking for a book

Subject: Re: Looking for a book
From: skwpt <skwpt -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Bonita White <bwhite -at- youcentric -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:38:35 -0700 (PDT)

Bonita:

I think you're looking for

"Making Money in Technical Writing: Turn your Writing
Skills into $100,000 a Year" by Peter Kent

It's a pretty good read. It's full of resources and
covers all aspects of the business of writing your
business (for independent contract writers)

Here's the amazon.com link
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0028618831/qid%3D963250477/103-4768323-1214252

http://mail.yahoo.com/