Dynamic Data Leasing System Software - Need help

Subject: Dynamic Data Leasing System Software - Need help
From: joannej727 -at- mindspring -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:44:41 -0400

First time writer here, long time lurker. I just started a new job with a company that was looking for a technical writer with RoboHELP experience to document their VERY DYNAMIC data leasing software. Well, I'm beginning to think that RoboHELP is not the best idea for constantly changing helps. Does anyone out there have any experience in or idea how to create a help system that can be quickly updated? Is using Word '97 compatible with linking ODBC files an option? Can I link ODBC with HTML files? Am I explaining myself correctly? I'm sooo confused!

Joanne Jones