Re: OT: IE 5 *required* for accessing a web site?!

Subject: Re: OT: IE 5 *required* for accessing a web site?!
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:59:57 -0500

John Wilcox wrote:

> Why would anyone intentionally limit
> visitors in such a way? It seems to me this is like a store saying, "You must
> drive a Ford to shop here." Has anyone else ever seen such a limitation?

It *is* odd coming from a company claiming to provide "information services for the
world wide web." Maybe they simply rely *very* heavily on FrontPage extensions. ;-)
If it were me, I'd have second (or third or fourth) thoughts about applying for that
job.

Tracy
Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK http://www.okcareertech.org/cimc