Requirements docs, specifications, etc.

Subject: Requirements docs, specifications, etc.
From: "Bob Hooker" <rlhooker -at- flashcom -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 04:36:25 -0400

I will soon be tasked with writing requirements documents, specifications,
etc., for a large software development project, and training others on how
to do it. Having been a tech writer and trainer for many years, I have
pretty good general idea about what these kinds of things involve, but have
never done them before and need some direction to books, courses, examples,
etc.