Help with job description, please..

Subject: Help with job description, please..
From: "Diana Barnum" <dbarnum -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:16:00 -0400

Hi,
A local company familiar with my writing background, asked if I'd be
interested in this job:

Automating the Software Configuration Management process for a major
insurance provider. We need process and detail oriented people who
understand the Software Development Cycle.

Anyone familiar with this? Is it writing the process in a lay-person's
manual?

Any help is appreciated,
DB

Moving Ahead Tech: for all computer needs:
http://www.handtech.com/mat
Hardware,software,supplies, learning aids..
51 New Classes - 3 FREE !
Moving Ahead Tech: for all computer needs:
http://www.handtech.com/mat
Hardware,software,supplies, learning aids..
3 FREE classes!