Now Available: article on the Open Source Movement and writers

Subject: Now Available: article on the Open Source Movement and writers
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:29:32 -0700

Since a couple of people have been talking to me off-list about
the Open Source Movement, I thought I'd mention that Deborah Ray
has just posted my article on the subject, "Hitching with
Clipboard and Pen Along the Open Road: A Tech Writer's Guide to
the Open Source Movement" at:

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/opensourcepart1.html

Naturally, I mention this link solely to help the Rays and anyone
interested in Open Source. Being a shy, self-effacing fellow,
naturally I'd never engage in self-publicity if left to my own
preferences. ;-)

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"I am worn down and reduced to essentials; the excess of spirit
that once allowed for charm and civility and tolerance in the
face of the tedious baggage of my fellow men is all used up in
me."
- Steven Brust and Emma Bull, "Freedom and Necessity"