RE: Humor: from a *real* job posting!

Subject: RE: Humor: from a *real* job posting!
From: "Mandy Wells" <mwells -at- valadeo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:17:16 -0400

OK, only because it seems topically off-topic, here's a clip from a job
description that was posted just minutes ago to another mailing list I'm
on:

> SALARY: Commiserate with experience (35K-42K)

Now, in my past employment experience, commiseration is usually inversely
proportional to salary, but definitely comes with experience--and often
involves beer after work on Friday ;~)

Mandy
Lead Persnicker
Persnikety Are Us