Re: Online dictionary (Ancient Greek-English)

Subject: Re: Online dictionary (Ancient Greek-English)
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:36:08 -0500

> Try http://www.yourdictionary.com/diction3a.html#greek
>
> from http://www.yourdictionary.com, an extensive list of online dictionaries
> in about 150 languages (no, I didn't count, and I think they're pushing it
> with "Alabama," but it's an impressive collection nonetheless).

Being married to an Alabaman, I had to check it out, and to my relief it's not a
silly redneck joke. Alabama is actually a Native American tribe/language. And
yes, it is an impressive collection. It will come in handy when I decide to
translate my resume into Esperanto.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/