RE: Outrageous: Was Pray for me

Subject: RE: Outrageous: Was Pray for me
From: "Joy S. Kocar" <jsk -at- isolns -dot- com>
To: "Tim Altom" <taltom -at- simplywritten -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:58:33 -0400

I think you are making two different arguments. In my mind harmful and
useful are two different things. Harmful is giving wrong instructions while
useful is getting the information you need. I responded to your point about
it being harmful.

> To be suitable for both hypertext and print (single source), a
> document MUST
> be designed from the start to be workable in both worlds.

Absolutely. I don't argue with you. But the context I got from the original
message is that they are trying to develop a prototype. Okay, for this build
it is not useful, but it's a demonstration, a proof of principle. I'm with
you on doing it right the first time, but that isn't always possible. In the
ideal world, life would be perfect.

If you want to continue this thread, can we please do so off the list?

Joy Kocar
Integral Solutions
jsk -at- isolns -dot- com
http://www.isolns.com