RE: RE: Get your resume together

Subject: RE: RE: Get your resume together
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:06:14 -0400

Now for .02 that's really off-topic.

I prefer working as full-time salaried for many of the reasons Martha
mentioned. But, no matter how good or monstrous your current situation is,
ALWAYS have your resume up-to-date. Good rule of thumb for salaried
types--six months into a new position (either new hire or promotion) update
it. That way when the biodegradable matter strikes the rotating air
circulation device, you'll have one less thing to panic over.

Connie Giordano