OT? Resumes - how to represent development experience?

Subject: OT? Resumes - how to represent development experience?
From: "Stevenson, Rebecca" <rstevens -at- hubdata -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:18:52 -0400

Speaking of keeping one's resume up-to-date, I've just had my position
shifted. Since there's not enough tech writing to keep me busy, they're
putting me to work coding.

It may be premature, but my question is, (assuming this goes well) how do I
describe this in resume-speak? Other than listing familiarity with X
language or Y development environment, what information about my programming
experience should be included? We serve a pretty specialized market, so
saying I worked on Z program's interface probably won't get me very far.

All suggestions will be appreciated. :-)

Rebecca Stevenson
Technical Writing/Development
Hub Data, Inc.