Re: Reference info from Internet in Bibliography

Subject: Re: Reference info from Internet in Bibliography
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 19:34:06 -0400

A quick use of some search sites yielded a bunch of possibilities...
including Columbia University
<http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cup/cgos/idx_basic.html> and the Milwaukee
School of Engineering style guide
<http://www.msoe.edu/gen_st/style/documenting_electronic_resources.htm>.

However, for the mother of all links to this kind of information, see:

<http://link.bubl.ac.uk/bibliography>

Hope this helps, and remember: Google <http://www.google.com> is your
friend.

----->Mike

On 7/30/00 7:20 PM, Paula B. Whitaker (pbw3172 -at- yahoo -dot- com) wrote:

>How would I go about referencing information found on
>the Internet in a bibliography? Where can I look to
>find this information?

Internet: stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com AOL: MStockman
AOL Instant Messenger: MStockman