Acrobat PDFs

Subject: Acrobat PDFs
From: kelli -dot- lewis -at- onyxgfx -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:12:57 -0700

Hi. Simple question. I've perused the archives and couldn't find anything
useful on this. I am converting Frame docs to PDFs. I've suddenly come across
the problem (after creating book files) that my PDFs print with incorrect
spacing between words. I'm not sure if this is related to book files, or
Acrobat settings or what. When I say incorrect spacing, I mean sentences are
printing like this:
"Clic kon th efil e butt on." Something tells me this isn't a tragic problem.
The font I'm using is Bookman Old Style...but I've been using the font all along
without problems.
Suggestions? Ideas?

Thanks,
Kelli