RE: Does anyone still use WordPerfect?

Subject: RE: Does anyone still use WordPerfect?
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: 'David Berg' <dberg -at- dmpnet -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:34:21 -0400

I use Word if you click the paragraph symbol in word you can still reveal
all the "hidden" (coded) RH text that RH uses for linking across and within
docs.

I still would love to use WP5.1, now talk about a program that was easy to
program for macros. but that's IMHO

From: David Berg [mailto:dberg -at- dmpnet -dot- com]

I just curious if anyone on the list still uses Corel Wordperfect? In the
world of word processing, MS Word is king-of-the-hill, but I know that
WordPerfect has a few features, most notably "Reveal Codes," that leaves MS
Word in the dust.
<snip